Grow with confidence
Overcoming Sales Objections Skills
Code Expires In:
Get 25% Offwhen using the code
Information On The Course:
Experiencing a sales objection can be a disheartening event. Through this course your participants will learn how to eliminate the objection and push through to get that sale. Even the best quality services or items can be turned down, and learning how to overcome these denials will be of great benefit. Look forward to discovering new skills, strategies and more… Continuing Professional Development – 3 Hours – Online Short Course
What It Comes With:
Training Manual, Instructor Guide, +23 Icebreakers, +21 Activities, PowerPoint Slide, Quick Reference Sheet, Course Certificate, +6 Extra Resources, Video
1. Training Manual: Is the book for all of the information you need to know about what this selected course will be about.
2. Instructor Guide: Is the guide to understanding the course work, what you will learn and how it applies.
3. Icebreakers: Are like activities but more practical you can do this by your self or with others.
4. Activities: Is where the main work is. This will take what you learnt in the training manual and make you understand it a bit more with these activities.
5. Powerpoint Slides: Is extra information of course work.
6. Quick References Sheets: Are extra notes to inform you.
7. Extra Resources: you may or may not read but come in handy if you need a bit more help.
8. Certificate Of Completion: Is to confirm that you have done the work and have done the course.
Steps After Purchasing Product:
Stage 1: Once buying the item you will be automatically sent to another page.
Stage 2: Once being sent to the new page you will see a box-type shape click on the link that says your item name.
Stage 3: Once you have clicked on the link it will begin to download a compressed document onto your PC.
Stage 4: Make sure to move the document someplace safe on your PC like your desktop due to you only will be able to download it 5 times.
Stage 5: Double click on the compressed document once it is installed on your PC.
Stage 6: When you click on the file you will see a lot of documents like training manual, instructor guide, icebreakers, activities, PowerPoint slides, and more.