Information On The Course:
Facilitation is often referred to as the new cornerstone of management philosophy. With its focus on fairness and creating an easy decision-making process. Creating a comfortable environment through better facilitation will give your participants a better understanding of what a good facilitator can do to improve any meeting or gathering. Look forward to discovering new skills, strategies and more… Continuing Professional Development – 3 Hours – Online Short Course
What It Comes With:
Training Manual, Instructor Guide, +23 Icebreakers, +10 Activities, PowerPoint Slide, Quick Reference Sheet, Course Certificate, Extra Resource
1. Training Manual: Is the book for all of the information you need to know about what this selected course will be about.
2. Instructor Guide: Is the guide to understanding the course work, what you will learn and how it applies.
3. Icebreakers: Are like activities but more practical you can do this by your self or with others.
4. Activities: Is where the main work is. This will take what you learnt in the training manual and make you understand it a bit more with these activities.
5. Powerpoint Slides: Is extra information of course work.
6. Quick References Sheets: Are extra notes to inform you.
7. Extra Resources: you may or may not read but come in handy if you need a bit more help.
8. Certificate Of Completion: Is to confirm that you have done the work and have done the course.
Steps After Purchasing Product:
Stage 1: Once buying the item you will be automatically sent to another page.
Stage 2: Once being sent to the new page you will see a box-type shape click on the link that says your item name.
Stage 3: Once you have clicked on the link it will begin to download a compressed document onto your PC.
Stage 4: Make sure to move the document someplace safe on your PC like your desktop due to you only will be able to download it 5 times.
Stage 5: Double click on the compressed document once it is installed on your PC.
Stage 6: When you click on the file you will see a lot of documents like training manual, instructor guide, icebreakers, activities, PowerPoint slides, and more.